Students in Year7 to 11 are expected to wear our school uniform. It is expected that students will be smartly dressed at all times.The support of parents in helping us to maintain smart appearance is one of the most important characteristics of the school. School uniform costs no more than other outfits. It has the advantage of being hard-wearing and very suitable for the activities in which students are involved in school. Parents recognise the fact that school uniform reduces competition and bullying.
Items marked with an asterisk* must be purchased from the uniform supplier, Price & Buckland, the school’s official uniform supplier. Students starting with us in September 2017 will be expected to wear uniform that displays the new logo but this will be phased in over a period of time and it is acceptable for current students to wear the previous logo until new uniform is required.
- School Jacket* – Navy with white trim with school logo
- White shirt (roll-neck pullovers or coloured/patterned T-shirts may not be worn under the shirt)
- School tie*- worn to cover the buttons of the shirt
- Navy trousers* or navy skirt* – navy (pleated or straight) must be of reasonable length (around knee length)
- School sweatshirt* – pale grey with school logo
- Black/dark-grey socks (boys) White, navy, black or neutral coloured socks/tights (girls)
- Plain black formal leather flat shoes or ankle boots (no trainers, no high legged boots, no suede shoes, no patent leather shoes, no daps, no canvass shoes, no wedges, no heels and no creepers).
Physical Education Uniform (compulsory)
- For boys – Black and royal shorts*
- For girls – Black and royal skort*
- For boys and girls – Black and royal sports polo*
- Black socks*
- Black and royal tracksuit*
- Football boots
Physical Education Uniform (optional)
- Black dance T shirt* and black dance pants* (Shorts or Skorts should not be worn for reasons of health and safety)
The full School Uniform Policy is available on our policies page which provides full details of the expectations on style of coats, hair styles, make-up, jewellery.
Online Uniform Shop
Price & Buckland Parents Online is an online ordering system from Price & Buckland that offers parents a new way to order school uniform for their children. It’s a simple and effective method whereby parents purchase uniform directly from Price & Buckland.
How it works:
1. Parents visit the PB Parents Online website directly www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/oldfield to create their own account and login details.
2. Once logged in, parents can purchase any uniform authorised by school. They can pay by debit or credit card and check their order history at any time.
3. Uniform can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, individually bagged orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
4. Parents who don’t have immediate access to a computer can place orders by post, collect an order form from the school.
On-site Uniform Shop
Uniform can be purchased at the on-site uniform shop, which is located between the gym and the dance studio. The on-site school uniform shop is open Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 – 5pm and it is located next to the gym.
Free School Meals – Jacket Offer
The school has decided to pay for a new uniform jacket for any student who is entitled to free school meals. In order to claim your free jacket, please contact the main office and request the Free School Meals Jacket Order Form. A copy of this form is also available for download from the parents’ section of the school website and can be returned by email to email@example.com. If your child is entitled to free school meals you must apply through Bath & North East Somerset Council via their email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone them on the direct number 01225 394317.