All staff can use this area to access your school email, school files, and view the calendar. if you feel there is something missing from this section of the website, please let us know.
- Download and Install Microsoft Office free of charge
- On up to 5 different devices
- Use the software free of charge as long as you are a staff member
As a staff member of Oldfield School, you are entitled to install a copy of the latest Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus package under the Microsoft Office Advantage Program. This automatically updatable software ensures our staff always have the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and more for as long as they’re an employee at Oldfield School.
Office 365 offers a fantastic range of online apps and functions that mean you will be able to access your work from any web-enabled device. Staff can install the latest Office suite on up to 5 personal devices including PC’s, Macs, IOS and Android with varying levels of functionality.
Accessing Office 365 Online
To access Office 365 and its range of apps and functions you will need to use your Oldfield School email address and password.
- Go to the O365 login website: https://portal.office.com
- Enter your School login details (your school email address and password)
- On the Launchpad page, you have the option to use the online versions of Office apps or to download to your device. Click on the Install Office button Office to install Office 365 apps.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, which will guide you through the installation process.
- After installation has finished you are ready to use the software.
This licence is only valid during your time at Oldfield School. Once you leave, the licence will become deactivated. You will then have to obtain an Office Home licence or the software will need to uninstalled.
If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the Oldfield School ICT Support team.
Office 365 Student Advantage: Terms and Conditions
- The Microsoft Advantage Scheme allows staff to install Office 365 Pro Plus on 5 personally owned devices. This cannot be shared amongst friends and extended family devices that are not in the same household.
- The distribution and management of the Microsoft advantage licences is through the Oldfield School ICT Support team.
- The ICT Support team reserves the right to revoke any licence from the Microsoft advantage scheme.
- Whilst we are happy to help troubleshoot, The ICT Technical Team accept no responsibility for the maintenance or repair of any staff owned devices.
- Staff may under no circumstances exceed the distributed 5 licences.
- Once notified, Staff are aware that their advantage licence will be revoked once they are no longer an employee of the School.