Second-hand uniform sale
Welcome to the second-hand uniform page. We are currently accepting donations, please send any clean items in a marked bag (“OSA”) into main reception. We welcome any Price and Buckland stock only and are unable to accept any footwear, blouses or shirts, coats, socks or hoodies.
Please note the next date for taking orders will be at the end of May/beginning of June and an order form will be available for use from this date.
We will be selling Price & Buckland blazers, jumpers, ties, skirts and trousers and PE kit. Some of our stock is old logo, which can still be worn in school, and is priced accordingly.
The order form lists all the possible sizes, but is not necessarily what we hold in stock. Your order will be checked against our stock and an email will be sent with your confirmed order and amount owing. Items will be dispatched to your child at school, once we have received payment.
The stock is checked on a termly basis by volunteers so please be patient with us and do not expect to receive all the items you order.
The price list is available here and orders will be processed on a first come first served basis.
How to place an order:
- Complete the order form or request a hard copy via email@example.com
- Submit your order.
- Once the form has been submitted we will check stock and email you with your confirmed order and amount owing.
- Pay online to the OSA account detailed on the price list, including your child’s name and tutor group as a reference.
- Once payment has been received your order will be sent to reception in named bags for students to collect.
- We will aim to have orders processed by the end of term.
- PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
Please note that holding an online uniform sale is more time consuming and labour intensive for the OSA and we are all working parents. If anyone is interested in helping out with second-hand uniform or generally with the OSA, please contact us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org