*Ordering New Uniform for starting school in September 2021*
Please find below an information notice from our uniform suppliers Price and Buckland on ordering uniform in time for September 2021 and a note on available stock;
Items marked with an asterisk* must be purchased from the uniform supplier, Price & Buckland.
- School Jacket* – Navy with white trim with school logo
- White shirt (roll-neck pullovers or coloured/patterned T-shirts may not be worn under the shirt)
- School tie*- worn to cover the buttons of the shirt
- Navy trousers* or navy skirt* – navy (pleated or straight) must be of reasonable length (around knee length)
- School sweatshirt* – pale grey with school logo (optional)
- Black/dark-grey socks with trousers. White, navy, black or neutral coloured socks/tights with a skirt.
- Plain black leather (unbranded) flat shoes (no trainers, no boots, no suede shoes, no daps, no canvas shoes, no wedges and no heels).
Physical Education Uniform (compulsory)
- Black and royal shorts* or black and royal skort*
- Black and royal sports polo*
- Black and royal outdoor shirt (rugby)* – compulsory for boys PE groups, optional for girls PE groups.
- Black socks*
- Black trackpants*
- Football or rugby boots
- Shin pads
Physical Education Uniform (optional)
- Mid layer*
- Black dance T shirt* and black dance pants* (Shorts or Skorts should not be worn for reasons of health and safety)
- Athletics vest*
Hair is expected to be neat, tidy and a natural colour. Make-up should not be worn and jewellery is restricted to a pair of stud earrings. Coats should be of a dark colour and denim jackets should not be worn.
To enable the school to return lost property promptly, we strongly advise that you name all your child’s school uniform and belongings.
Online Uniform Shop
Price & Buckland Parents Online is an online ordering system from Price & Buckland that offers parents a new way to order school uniform for their children. It’s a simple and effective method whereby parents purchase uniform directly from Price & Buckland.
How it works:
1. Parents visit the PB Parents Online website directly www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/oldfield to create their own account and login details.
2. Once logged in, parents can purchase any uniform authorised by school. They can pay by debit or credit card and check their order history at any time.
3. Uniform can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, individually bagged orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
4. Parents who don’t have immediate access to a computer can place orders by post, collect an order form from the school.
Free School Meals – Uniform Grant for Year 7
The school has decided to provide a uniform grant of £85 for any child who is entitled to Free School Meals. This grant can be spent at any time over your child’s life at the school. In order to claim your grant, which will take the form of voucher code to be spent at Price and Buckland online. Please contact the main office and request the uniform grant form. This needs to be returned to the main office. This grant can only be spent at the Price and Buckland shop on site; it cannot be used online. A copy of this form can be found in the Uniform section of the School Information part of this website and can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed in to the school office. If your child is entitled to free school meals you must apply through Bath & North East Somerset Council via their email address email@example.com or you can phone them on the direct number 01225 394317.
Second Hand Uniform
If you are getting rid of any out-grown uniform, bring it in to school for the Oldfield School Association, as they are now running a second-hand uniform service. There will be two sales each year, one at the Christmas Fair and one at the Information Evening for the new Year 7s in July. Hand in any uniform you no longer need to reception and it will be added into our second-hand uniform stock. Please note, we can only accept cash or cheques for payment, no cards.