Items marked with an asterisk* must be purchased from the uniform supplier, Price & Buckland, the school’s official uniform supplier.
- School Blazer* – Navy with white trim with school logo
- White shirt (roll-neck pullovers or coloured/patterned T-shirts may not be worn under the shirt)
- School tie*- worn to cover the buttons of the shirt
- Navy trousers* or navy skirt* – navy (pleated or straight) must be of reasonable length (around knee length)
- School jumper* – pale grey with school logo (optional)
- Black/dark-grey socks with trousers. White, navy, black or neutral coloured socks/tights with a skirt. No leggings.
- Plain black leather (unbranded) flat shoes (no trainers, no boots, no suede shoes, no daps, no canvas shoes, no wedges and no heels).
Hair is expected to be neat, tidy and a natural colour. Make-up or any form of nail varnish should not be worn and jewellery is restricted to a pair of stud earrings. A wristwatch may be worn. Coats should be of a dark colour and cannot be worn instead of the school blazer. Denim jackets are not allowed.
Physical Education Uniform (compulsory)
- Black and royal shorts or skort*
- Black and royal sports polo*
- Black and royal outdoor shirt (rugby)* – compulsory for boys PE groups, optional for girls PE groups.
- Black socks*
- Black trackpants*
- Football or rugby boots
- Shin pads
Physical Education Uniform (optional)
- Mid layer*
- Black dance T shirt*
- Black dance pants*
- Athletics vest*
To enable the school to return lost property promptly, we strongly advise that you name all your child’s school uniform and belongings.
Due to the current restrictions in operation we are unable to open the uniform shop on our school site this summer. Therefore all uniform will have to be purchased from Price and Buckland, our uniform suppliers online. Please refer to the ‘how to order’ and ‘sizing information’ leaflet below. Please do not worry if some of the items that you order are delayed in getting to you. If any items are delayed over the summer holidays please send your child to school wearing a white shirt, school tie and for Year 7 students, your child’s primary school trousers/skirt until the items arrive. For students in Years 8-11, all students must be wearing navy skirt or trousers and a white shirt and tie. If you have any uniform concerns, please contact the school. We expect all students to arrive in the appropriate non-branded leather shoes in September. Additionally, if any of the PE items are delayed please send your child into school with a suitable replacement, for example, T shirt and shorts/tracksuit bottoms for PE lessons until the items are delivered to you.
The school has decided to provide a uniform grant of £85 for any child in Year 7 who is entitled to free school meals. In order to claim your grant, to be spent at Price and Buckland online, please complete and return the Uniform Grant form in your pack or alternatively, contact the main office and request the uniform grant form. This form must be returned to the main office by Tuesday 14th July . A copy of this form is also available for download from the parents’ section of the school website and can be returned by email to email@example.com. Once we have received the form you will be contacted by a member of the office staff on how to claim your grant. If your child is entitled to free school meals you must apply through Bath & North East Somerset Council via their email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone them on 01225 394317. For families in receipt of Free School Meals in Years 8-11 who require additional support with purchasing replacement uniform please contact Mrs Mills, Assistant Headteacher: Inclusion via email@example.com
Online Uniform Shop
Price & Buckland Parents Online is an online ordering system from Price & Buckland that offers parents a new way to order school uniform for their children. It’s a simple and effective method whereby parents purchase uniform directly from Price & Buckland.
How it works:
1. Parents visit the PB Parents Online website directly www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/oldfield to create their own account and login details.
2. Once logged in, parents can purchase any uniform authorised by school. They can pay by debit or credit card and check their order history at any time.
3. Uniform can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, individually bagged orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
4. Parents who don’t have immediate access to a computer can place orders by post, collect an order form from the school.
Second Hand Uniform
If you are getting rid of any out-grown uniform, bring it in to school for the Oldfield School Association, as they are now running a second-hand uniform service. There will be two sales each year, one at the Christmas Fair and one at the Information Evening for the new Year 7s in July. Hand in any uniform you no longer need to reception and it will be added into our second-hand uniform stock. Please note, we can only accept cash or cheques for payment, no cards.