Oldfield School Christmas Fair
Oldfield School Christmas Fair, 3rd December 11am – 1pm
Join us for our annual Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December 11am-1pm.
- Craft stalls: There will be a wide selection of craft and game stalls run by students and local organisations, if you would like to run your own stall, please contact us at email@example.com. The cost of reserving a table is £3 for Oldfield students, £5 for other students and £10 for parents and carers. Please note that we are a no nut school.
- Music performances: Christmas music from our students
- Raffle: Prizes for the raffle would be gratefully received; perhaps you have some unwanted gifts you could donate or have an interest or business that may be willing to contribute a voucher e.g. a yoga class, massage, riding lesson etc.
- Pre-loved Uniform: A wide range of nearly new blazers, skirts, trousers and PE kit will be available to purchase and take away – please note that you can pay by card or cash.
- Book Stall: Please start looking on your shelves for any good quality childrens’ books that you no longer need. This can include GCSE and A level subject specific revision guides. We will be collecting them in school from Monday 21st November.
- Nordman Fir Super Premium Christmas trees: These are available to pre-order: 150-175cm trees cost £36, 175-200cm trees cost £41 and 200-225cm trees cost £46. If you would like to purchase a tree please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to pay online. DO NOT SEND MONEY INTO SCHOOL. Trees not pre-ordered will be available on the day on a first come first served basis.
Entrance is 50p per adult and children are free. Refreshments, including hotdogs and mince pies, will be served all morning.
All profits from the fair go straight back to supporting the well being and education of students at the school. This year among other things, we are supporting the provision of sensory equipment for students with learning difficulties, 1:1 mentoring for vulnerable students with mental health problems and Sixth Form Craft Club with equipment.