Items marked with an asterisk* must be purchased from the uniform supplier, Price & Buckland, the school’s official uniform supplier.
- School Jacket* – Navy with white trim with school logo
- White shirt (roll-neck pullovers or coloured/patterned T-shirts may not be worn under the shirt)
- School tie*- worn to cover the buttons of the shirt
- Navy trousers* or navy skirt* – navy (pleated or straight) must be of reasonable length (around knee length)
- School jumper* – pale grey with school logo
- Black/dark-grey socks (boys), white, navy, black or neutral coloured socks/tights (girls)
- Plain black formal leather flat shoes or ankle boots (no trainers, no no high legged boots, no suede shoes, no patent leather shoes, no daps, no canvas shoes, no wedges, no heels and no creepers).
Physical Education Uniform (compulsory)
- For boys – Black and royal shorts*
- For girls – Black and royal skort*
- For boys and girls – Black and royal sports polo*
- Black socks*
- Black and royal tracksuit*
- Football boots
Physical Education Uniform (optional)
- Black dance T shirt* and black dance pants* (Shorts or Skorts should not be worn for reasons of health and safety)
The full school uniform policy is available on our policies page which provides full details of the expectations on style of coats, hair styles, make-up, jewellery.
Online School Uniform Shop
Price & Buckland Parents Online is an online ordering system from Price & Buckland that offers parents a new way to order school uniform for their children. It’s a simple and effective method whereby parents purchase uniform directly from Price & Buckland.
How it works:
1. Parents visit the PB Parents Online website directly www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/oldfield to create their own account and login details.
2. Once logged in, parents can purchase any uniform authorised by school. They can pay by debit or credit card and check their order history at any time.
3. Uniform can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, individually bagged orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
4. Parents who don’t have immediate access to a computer can place orders by post, collect an order form from the school.
On-site school uniform shop
Our on-site uniform shop is located between the Gym and Dance studio. It is open
School on-site uniform shop price list
Free School Meals – Jacket Offer
The school has decided to offer a new uniform jacket for any student who is entitled to free school meals. Those students who think they may be eligible for free school meals will have to complete an application for free school meals form and get this approved before they can apply for a free jacket. Please complete this form and and send to the school.
Both the free school meal application form and the uniform jacket order form can be obtained by contacting Mrs H Flint, Finance Manager, at the school on 01225 423582.