Items marked with an asterisk* must be purchased from the uniform supplier, Price & Buckland, the school’s official uniform supplier. Students starting with us in September 2017 will be expected to wear uniform that displays the new logo but this will be phased in over a period of time and it is acceptable for current students to wear the previous logo until new uniform is required.
- School Jacket* – Navy with white trim with school logo
- White shirt (roll-neck pullovers or coloured/patterned T-shirts may not be worn under the shirt)
- School tie*- worn to cover the buttons of the shirt
- Navy trousers* or navy skirt* – navy (pleated or straight) must be of reasonable length (around knee length)
- School sweatshirt* – pale grey with school logo
- Black/dark-grey socks (boys) White, navy, black or neutral coloured socks/tights (girls)
- Plain black leather (unbranded) flat shoes (no trainers, no boots, no suede shoes, no daps, no canvas shoes, no wedges and no heels ).
Physical Education Uniform (compulsory)
- For boys – Black and royal shorts*
- For girls – Black and royal skort*
- For boys and girls – Black and royal sports polo*
- Black socks*
- Black and royal tracksuit*
- Football boots
Physical Education Uniform (optional)
- Black dance T shirt* and black dance pants* (Shorts or Skorts should not be worn for reasons of health and safety)
Hair is expected to be neat, tidy and a natural colour. Make-up should not be worn and jewellery is restricted to a pair of stud earrings. Coats should be of a dark colour and denim jackets should not be worn.
To enable the school to return lost property promptly, we strongly advise that you name all your child’s school uniform and belongings.
Online School Uniform Shop
Price & Buckland Parents Online is an online ordering system from Price & Buckland that offers parents a new way to order school uniform for their children. It’s a simple and effective method whereby parents purchase uniform directly from Price & Buckland.
How it works:
1. Parents visit the PB Parents Online website directly www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/oldfield to create their own account and login details.
2. Once logged in, parents can purchase any uniform authorised by school. They can pay by debit or credit card and check their order history at any time.
3. Uniform can be delivered to a home or work address within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, individually bagged orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
4. Parents who don’t have immediate access to a computer can place orders by post, collect an order form from the school.
On-site Uniform Shop
Uniform can be purchased at the on-site uniform shop, which is located between the gym and the dance studio. The on-site school uniform shop is open Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 – 5pm and it is located next to the gym.
Free School Meals – Uniform Grant for Year 7
The school has decided to provide a uniform grant of £80 for any child who is entitled to Free School Meals. This grant can be spent at any time over your child’s life at the school. In order to claim your grant, which will take the form of a credit note to be spent at Price and Buckland, please contact the main office and request the uniform grant form. This needs to be returned to the main office by the 20th July. This grant can only be spent at the Price and Buckland shop on site; it cannot be used online. A copy of this form can be found in the Uniform section of the School Information part of this website and can be returned by email to email@example.com or handed in to the school office. If your child is entitled to free school meals you must apply through Bath & North East Somerset Council via their email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone them on the direct number 01225 394317.