If your child will be using public transport the best place to get information on the buses is from the
First Somerset Bus website, as this is the most up to date information on bus timetables.
All students require a First Bus photocard to purchase a ticket which can be obtained by filling out a form available at reception.
The current prices of tickets are as follows but please note these may change. First Bus will have the up-to-date information;
|Years 12 and 13||£16.70||£60.50|
We issue First Somerset bus tickets as follows:
- Tickets are ONLY sold via reception on a Monday. All bus pass request envelopes must be completed and handed to reception by 11.10am Monday morning. Any bus pass request after this time will be returned to the student. The bus passes will be ready to collect by the end of the school day.
- The photocard will be valid for one year as from 1st September 2017.
- A valid photocard must be shown each and every time a ticket is purchased.
- A ticket is only to be issued to the student whose picture is shown on the photocard.
- Cheques should be made out to Oldfield School.
- Parents should write on the back of the cheque their child’s name and tutor group.
- If paying in cash the correct money is required. No change will be given.
- Please also state the date from which you wish your ticket to be valid and indicate the type of ticket required.