If your child will be using public transport the best place to get information on the buses is from the
First Somerset Bus website, as this is the most up to date information on bus timetables.
All students require a First Bus photocard to purchase a ticket which can be obtained by providing a passport size photo with their name, tutor group and address on the back.
The current prices of tickets are as follows but please note these may change. First Bus will have the up-to-date information;
|Years 12 and 13||£15.40||£56.00|
We issue First Somerset bus tickets as follows:
- Bus pass request envelopes are available from reception.
- Tickets are only sold via reception. All bus pass request envelopes must be completed and handed to reception by end of break time on a Friday. The bus passes will be ready to collect by the end of the school day.
- The photocard will be valid for one year from the date of issue.
- A valid photocard must be shown each and every time a ticket is purchased.
- A ticket is only to be issued to the student whose picture is shown on the photocard.
- Cheques should be made out to Oldfield School.
- Parents should write on the back of the cheque their child’s name and tutor group.
- If paying in cash the correct money is required.
- Please also state the date from which you wish your ticket to be valid and indicate the type of ticket required.