Open Evening and Open Mornings
13th September 2022
Open Evening – Wednesday 21st September 2022
We look forward to welcoming you to our Open Evening to find out about Oldfield School. As the event is very popular you will be required to book a place to attend. Please click here to book your place.
The format of the evening is as follows:
· A presentation from the Headteacher, including the opportunity to hear from some students about life at Oldfield School. This will last approximately 20-30 minutes.
· This will be followed by the invitation to join a guided tour of the school, led by some of our senior students, where Learning Areas will be showcasing their work. This will last approximately 60 minutes.
Before you book, please read the following important information:
· We are only accepting bookings from families with children currently in Year 5 or Year 6.
· Our open events are often very busy, so in order to limit numbers, we request that a maximum of two adults attend per family and strongly encourage you not to bring younger siblings wherever possible.
· Please arrive 10 – 20 minutes before your allocated start time to ensure that you are seated ready for a prompt start. Please do not arrive before this to help us manage the flow of people around the school.
· If you would like to see our specialist SEN provision, Hemmings, please book into the 18:00 or 18:30 Headteacher’s talk. There will be no tour of Hemmings after the 19:00 Headteacher’s talk.
· There is no parking onsite.
· Your booking will be through a Microsoft Form. Any personal information collected through this process and shared with the school will be used purely for the purpose of securing a booking at the upcoming Open Evening and will not be shared with any other organisation. It will be destroyed within 2 weeks of the event. If you have any further questions regarding the privacy of your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Mornings – Friday 23rd September and Monday 26th September, 9am – 10:00am
Booking is not required to attend out Open Mornings. At these events you will have the opportunity to tour the school on a normal working day, escorted by student tour guides.